Physical Therapist Job Opening
Work as a Physical Therapist at Comprehensive Rehab
The Physical Therapist evaluates and establishes plan of care and treats patients referred by a physician for physical rehabilitation services to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Evaluates and treats physical therapy patients under physician’s orders.
- Understands and complies with universal precautions, safety and risk policies and procedures
- Treats patient and supervises treatment plans needed to progress patient
- Follow-up with referral source regarding patient’s treatment and progress
- Assist with department Q.A. reports and records
- Performs necessary documentation including evaluations, progress notes, discharge notes, and logs in a timely manner according to regulations.
- Assist with orientation of new staff, volunteers and students
- Utilizes and maintains equipment, requests supplies as needed.
- Ongoing commitment to reducing costs and improving productivity in the physical therapy department.
- Maintains positive relationships with healthcare team, patients and families
- Provide aqua therapy