Physical Therapy Assistant Job Opening
Work as a Physical Therapy Assistant at Comprehensive Rehab
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follows through with treatment plans established by Physical Therapist
- Observes patients during treatments and complies data on patients’ responses to treatments and progress, and reports orally or in writing to Physical Therapist
- Understands and complies with universal precautions, safety and risk policies and procedures
- Assists with department QA reports and records
- Performs necessary documentation including progress notes and logs notes in a timely manner
- Monitors treatments administered by Physical Therapy Aides and Rehab Assistants
- Gives Orientation to new Physical Therapist Assistants; directs and instructs Physical Therapy Aides
- Performs clerical duties such as taking inventory, answering telephones, taking messages and filling out forms
- Utilizes and maintains equipment, requests supplies as needed
- Ongoing commitment to reducing costs and improving productivity in the physical therapy department
- Maintains positive relationships with the health care team, patients and families.
- Provide aqua therapy